- Applications are taken in person at the Plaster Tender Joint Apprenticeship Committee office at 1055 West Second Street Pomona, CA 91766, in conjunction with our Monthly Open House meetings.
- A mandatory Open House is conducted at 4:00 p.m. on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. This Open House is the first step to becoming a Plaster Tender Apprentice & explains all aspects of the Program and the requirements that must be met to enter same. Call to confirm schedule.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. No maximum age.
- Applicants must produce the following documents when making applications: Valid Driver’s License and Social Security Card.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform the normal and customary work of the trade and will be required to pass a physical agility test and oral interview.
- It is required that Applicants have reliable transportation as work is located through Southern California.
All Applicants and Registered Apprentices are to be drug free and are subject to Drug Testing as a condition of admission and continuation in the Program.